Allied Universal Security Services
Location of employment:
Field; Primarily at the client’s premises in and around the GTA
56 Aberfoyle Cres, Suite 610, Toronto, ON, Canada, M8X2W4
$18.00-$21.00 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Group insurance benefits including medical, dental, eyecare and disability benefits. Paid mileage for commuting to and from the job site located outside the GTA
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-40 Hours a week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Coordination and supervision of all on site operations and security guard team's activities within the account in the designated area of responsibility.
- Organizing the work schedule of guards, making sure all the guards have reported to work and are assigned duties and areas to cover.
- Instruct orientation and provide training /briefing to security guards as required. Review performance of the guards and instruct on any corrective actions.
- Meets regularly with property manager for status updates; addresses any potential problems. Assist in development and implementation of the site procedures.
- Perform other duties of similar scope assigned by the property' manager.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Security Guard is required. Previous experience at a supervisory level in a security agency would be considered as an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Security guards license registration is required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Parking enforcement certification would be considered as an asset
- First Aid and CPR certification an asset
How to Apply
By email to: email@example.com