Supply Chain/Material Management Positions, Ottawa, ON
Modis has ongoing opportunities for consultants with Supply Chain/Materials Management experience for an existing contract with our government client in the Ottawa area.
The necessary Supply Chain/Materials Management positions to be filled include:
- Project Management
- Project Control/Project Planning
- Business Analysis/Business Process Consulting
- Change Management
Experience with any of following would be considered a major asset:
- SAP systems, in particular:
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Transportation Management
- SAP Warehouse Management /Enterprise Warehouse Management
- SAP Materials Management
- SAP Plant Maintenance/Quality Management
- SAP Workforce Management
- SAP Explosives Management
- SAP Global Trade Services
- Department of National Defence database systems such as DRMIS, MASIS, FMAS, etc
- Unique Identification Marking (UID or IUID technologies)
- Lean, Six Sigma, or other process improvement methodologies
All candidates must possess a current and valid federal government security clearance at the level of ENHANCED RELIABILITY or higher. Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume in confidence to Hannah.Blackwell@Modis.com or on the Modis Canada website. No telephone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!