Supply Manager – Prepared Foods
Grow your career with a company that shares your passion. Our Corporate Head Office is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Supply Manager, Prepared Foods. Reporting to the Director of Supply Management, the Supply Manager will be a member of our Sourcing Team and is primarily responsible for the negotiation, benchmarking and improvement of all contracts within the prepared foods category. You will work collaboratively with our Sourcing Team to assist in contract negotiations and market research (strategic sourcing) across all categories.
At Sodexo we care; and serving others is our purpose. This generates an authentic sense of pride for us. Improving the Quality of life for everyone we meet is our North Star. If you want to catch the Sodexo Spirit, then we have the position you are searching for.
- Preparation and distribution of RFP’s (Request for Proposal);
- Sourcing the right product portfolio for Sodexo / Entegra,
- Negotiating contract terms, assisting contract implementation, communicating negotiated terms to stakeholders,
- Supporting the global team in global RFPs, supporting CSR commitments, developing diverse vendors
- Detailed category analysis to find opportunities in non-contracted spend;
- Full execution of the strategic sourcing model;
- Renegotiation of existing contracts to extract further value;
- Serve as a key liaison between Operations and Supply Management;
- Build rapport with operations and customer service (distribution) to increase contract compliance;
- Proactively anticipate potential problems and implementing or modifying systems to prevent their occurrence;
- Recommending alternative solutions to resolving issues, participating in continuous improvement initiatives;
- You will provide excellent service to external and internal customers. This includes seeking to meet customer needs and demands quickly and effectively; reviewing open actionable items from internal/external customers and taking action to remedy the issue;
- The ability and willingness to demonstrate eagerness, enthusiasm, optimism and passion when working.
Growth and Development:
University degree in business, economics, or a related field required;
PMAC designation or enrollment in PMAC program, an asset;
4 years related purchasing experience;
Strong technology skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suites;
French and English (bilingual) an asset
Serving Clients and Customers
Drive and Dependability
Building a Diverse Team
Managing Employee Performance and Development
Managing District/Account Finances
Ensuring Quality Operations
Who We Are
Recognized as a strategic partner, Sodexo is the global leader in services that improve Quality of Life, an essential factor in individual and organizational performance. Operating in 80 countries, Sodexo serves 75 million consumers each day through its unique combination of On-site Services, Benefits and Rewards Services and Personal and Home Services. Through its more than 100 services, Sodexo provides clients an integrated offering developed over 50 years of experience. Sodexo’s success and performance are founded on its independence, its sustainable business model and its ability to continuously develop and engage its 425,000 employees throughout the world.
*A wide array of interesting jobs *Nationwide locations *Tremendous growth possibilities *Continuous learning opportunities *Incentive Plans *Rewards & Recognition *Employee Benefits *Flexible Time *Discounts *Committed to People Development *Promoting Individual and Collective Achievements *Diversity and Inclusion *Corporate Citizenship *Hunger Fighting Initiatives *Environmentally Conscious………… To find out more, come visit us at: www.sodexo.ca
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
“We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.”
*Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted. *