Client ID: 275009
Support Analyst - Commodities/Capital Markets
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Support Analyst - Commodities/Capital Markets.
Support Analyst - Commodities/Capital Markets – Job Description
- As a Senior Commodities Support Analyst working within the Global Fixed Income Run the Bank team, you will work to generate requirements for Front Office technology solutions.
- You will be based in Toronto and will be required to possess excellent communication skills dealing with FO, senior stakeholders, business management & developers on a frequent basis.
- Responsible for generating requirements from the front office that will include complex business and financial solutions. Frequent interaction with developers, project managers, front office & quants.
- Provide technical, functional guidance in supporting client owned commodities applications.
- Must have good understanding of ITIL process in Change, Problem areas.
- Must have good understanding of network topologies to assist planned work over weekend when integrating with external vendor partners.
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle and company standards requirements templates and utilizing reporting tools.
- Participate in design and analysis, including understanding deliveries encompassing pricing, risk, trade flow.
- Participate in testing and delivery of solutions to the FO, including training and demoing new functionalities to the support teams and business as required.
- Understand and document current and future state architecture and functional processes across the Rates business technology framework.
- Develop recommendations in co-ordination with Production and Development teams for application stability.
- Must have good understanding of Major Incident handling guidelines in production.
Support Analyst - Commodities/Capital Markets – Mandatory Skills
- 5-10 years’ experience working as a Front Office Application Support Analyst in technology or in a similar position.
- Prior experience in supporting large scale production systems, preferably in Capital Markets.
- Experience working with Front Office, quants and developers.
- Strong knowledge of Commodities Business.
- Detailed financial knowledge within areas previously supported, ideally in Fixed Income products both cash and derivatives (Bonds, Futures, Swaps, Swaptions, Exotics, etc), including pricing, risk and P&L.
- Open Link Endur expertise
- Accounting Manager
- Grid Services
- Open Components
- Report Builder
- MS Office, including MS Excel expertise
- Self-motivated and takes initiative. Proven ability to own a book of work and communicate with senior business stakeholders.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Support Analyst - Commodities/Capital Markets – Nice to Have Skills
- Experience with Open Link extensions an asset
Support Analyst - Commodities/Capital Markets - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Support Analyst - Commodities/Capital Markets - Assignment Location