TENOLD HYDROVAC, a division of TENOLD TRANSPORTATION LTD.
POSITION: HYDROVAC SWAMPER
LOCATION: SURREY, BC
Responsibilities for this position are:
- Assist Hydrovac Operator in all duties related to tasks
- Practice proper, legal load securement at all times
- Operate company vehicles in a safe, professional and courteous manner
- Complete required paperwork
- Follow company safe work policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Requirements for this position include:
- 1 year of previous experience in a similar position
- Valid Class 5 driver's license with a clean driving record. Copy of current abstract will be required at interview
- You supply your own safety boots (annual boot allowance). All other PPE provided
Interested and qualified applicants can apply on-line, email a resume to email@example.com or fax a copy to 604-881-7809.
Tenold Hydrovac, a division of Tenold Transportation Ltd., is committed to employment equity as an ongoing process which ensures equality of opportunity and strives to create a qualified workforce that represents the diversity of our community.
Please note that only those applicants chosen for interviews will be contacted.