Large Manufacturing Client based in Brampton is looking for a Systems Admin to join their team.
Your new company
Large Multinational Manufacturing Client
Your new role
Global Manufacturing Systems Administrator.
What you'll need to succeed
- Good experience with Rockwell automation, PLCs and manufacturing systems/processes
- Experience working with Rockwell's server based system and thin clients
- Good experience with VMware and Windows server operating systems
- Understand main concepts of physical servers, storage and networking
- Collaborate and work will as part of the System Admin team and Engineering teams
- VMWare (ESX 6.0/6.5) incl. vSAN, vROPS
- Windows server/Terminal Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Microsoft Active Directory Management
- HP Server Management (Proliant)
- Dell/EMC VxRail
- Rockwell Factory Talk/FTView Software
- Rockwell ThinManager/Thin Clients
- Networking Concepts
What you'll get in return
Working with an excellent team of industry experts with potential to grow. Competitive base salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.