ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer-oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. ARC operates out of 4 regions in Canada–Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto and Regina and in the US - and services a broad base of private and public sector clients. Service delivery is focused in five main technology solution verticals: Systems Delivery, Enterprise Information Management, Mobile Solutions, Training and Managed Services; with industry expertise in Energy, Utilities, Government, Financial Services and the Public Sector.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seekinga System Analyst (PL/SQL) for an immediate opportunity. This position can be done remotely from anywhere in Canada.
ROLE: System Analyst (PL/SQL)
- Analyzes application problems and recommends modifications.
- Designs and builds custom forms and reports for various business units.
- Produces and maintains program code and documentation.
- Designs and builds data interfaces and extracts.
- Designs logical and physical data models.
- Prepares functional specifications for user sign-off.
- Performs systems testing with internal and external clients. Provide support during various phases of testing.
- Prepares Operations instructions for the execution of application programs.
- Reviews requirements with the users and provides time estimates for task completion.
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5 or more years of progressive experience developing and designing PL/SQL implementations with small and large applications
- Ability to write efficient, complex queries against very large data sets.
- Experience in an Oracle environment using Oracle Development Tools.
- Exceptional consultation skills are critical, with the ability to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical, problem-solving and consultation skills are a must.
- Exemplary impersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Demonstrated project leadership expertise would be highly beneficial.
- Completion of Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts and/or ETL Tools, Microstrategy, Oracle Reports, FTP, Unix, and Web technologies would be a definite asset
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED -Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference numberGM:SAin the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.