Are you a seasoned System Analyst, experienced in designing/developing high quality computer applications? Our Winnipeg client is seeking to hire a System Analyst, on a long term contract with high potential for extension. Apply to this amazing System Analyst opportunity today!
What’s in it for you!
As a System Analyst with our Winnipeg client, you’ll receive:
• Highly competitive market hourly rates.
• A 10-month contract with high potential for extension.
What will you do?
As a System Analyst with our Winnipeg client, you will:
• Work with IT clients to analyze, plan, organize and develop computer applications.
• Produce deliverables specific to each phase of the systems development process.
• Provide analytical support to other team members.
• Lead smaller projects or coordinate with other staff as required.
• May serve as a technical specialist for projects, become a subject matter expert, or collaboratively business needs.
How do you qualify?
To qualify for the System Analyst role with our Winnipeg client, you must have:
• 5+ years’ experience in systems analysis and design.
• 3-5 years’ experience using applicable software (PowerBuilder and Visual Studio).
• Experience working on a project team.
• Familiarity with project fundamentals.
• Excellent understanding of high level architectural solutions.
• Strong research and technical reporting skills.
• Good communication and leadership skills.
What additional experience do you bring?
To be considered for the System Analyst role with our Winnipeg client, it’s an asset to have:
• .NET, Univa, UNIX, Sybase experience.
• Knowledge in system integrations.
• Project management skills.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology.
If the prospect of building your project management skills by collaborating with a high-performing team to support multiple projects intrigues you, then the System Analyst role with our Winnipeg client could be the perfect opportunity for you!
For more information, please contact your local Randstad Technologies recruiter or click the Apply button now!