The Systems Engineer will be responsible for the duties of the Patching Deficiency Project which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Perform preventive maintenance, software/hardware upgrades, patch maintenance, and firmware upgrades
- Deploy security control, patch level compliance baseline and reporting
- Using Autosys for job scheduling, monitoring and reporting
- Perform updates on MS desktop and Server OS security and critical patching management
- Mobile OS platform and troubleshooting, OS patch management, and infrastructure builds
- Performed threat, vulnerability, and Risk Assessments through Patch Management of O365, Weblogic, Adobe, Mobile platforms, HPUX and Redhat Servers.
Platforms that require patching:
Microsoft Desktop and Server OS patching
MS Desktop and Server Office 365
Oracle DB and Weblogic
Redhat Linux and jBoss
Soroc welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.