Client ID: 268135
Systems Administrator – Procom is currently seeking a Systems Administrator in London for one of our clients in the financial services sector.
Systems Administrator Job Details
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing multi-user computer systems. They will lead and coordinate the operational support and implementation activities for AIX/DB2 platform and provide consultation, documentation and coordination of remediation plans for audit and security gaps. This person be able to quickly learn the platform and how it is used (technical and business level understanding) and an understanding of the clients two largest applications.
Systems Administrator Responsibilities
- Provide support required for audit, security and attestation assessments for a shared platform with AIX and DB2 and multiple tenant applications.
- Provide similar support for two of the tenant applications.
- Organize and drive any patching events recommended.
- Provide consultation for the tenants of the platform and track their actions towards the target of exit from the platform.
Systems Administrator Mandatory Skills
- 3+ years of experience with DB2
- 3+ years of experience with AIX
- 3+ years of network experience
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Support
Systems Administrator Nice to Have Skills
- Previous financial services experience.
Systems Administrator Start Date
As soon as possible.
Systems Administrator Assignment Length
8 month Contract, with possible extension beyond.