PrecisionERP is seeking a Systems Analyst for a 6 month contract at our client located in Winnipeg. You are an experienced analyst with the ability to trace requirements from business needs through to deployment cycles on complex IT solutions.
- Minimum 10 years experience in IT solutions or software development.
- Experienced leading complicated design efforts and helping to co-ordinate efforts of a development team.
- Experience as liaison between the Technical Architect and developers
- Analyze and Design system navigation/flows
- Participate in system integration and implementation
- Provide recommendations for fix, completing the fix or guiding others/or application support
- Create/update Detailed Requirements
- Trace to High Level Requirements and between Detailed Requirements
- Generate Detailed Requirements documents and initiate workflows for approval
- Update Detailed Requirements status based on reviews and approvals
- Experience in environments with Sybase/SQL Server, Powerbuilder, Informatica,
Mitchell WorkCentre and other Insurance applications, Unix, U scheduler, .NET, Microfocus