EU Health and Innovation Inc is an e-commerce pharma/neutraceutical company based in Toronto. Our focus is to provide dietary supplements and natural products direct to health conscious consumers, supported by strong manufacturing and distribution networks. The Systems Consultant & Data Analyst will be required to identify, recommend, and integrate technologies within our core networks and products in order to increase our online presence and market share. They will also be responsible for conducting data analyses using various sources and grouping tools to identify trends, and design new processes to boost site traffic, internet sales, etc. This role has direct oversight of and responsibility for the critical data warehouse, software, and hardware capabilities of the business.
- Assess needs and provide advice regarding technology implementation including networks, workstations, internet, and hardware and software.
- Maintain knowledge of emerging analytics tools and trends to assess and implement new processes as needed.
- Maintain software and documentation libraries to generate maintenance reports, test, update and maintain programming library.
- Perform testing of software functionalities on data warehouse and internal IT infrastructure.
- Evaluate, implement and integrate new technologies while minimizing system outages.
- Analyze data using statistical methods and create reports using analytics software including Microsoft Power BI, Python, Panda, and Excel VBA to present to management.
- Review past sales data to determine and address data and reporting needs for marketing and sales strategies, supply chain efficiencies, or other company purposes.
- Create statistical models and visualizations that depict trends in e-commerce sales.
- Examine, validate and test data to assess model performance, making adjustments as necessary.
- Determine the meaning of data and explain how it can be used to improve the efficiency and streamline business processes.
- Document structures and types of business data.
Terms of employment: Full time, permanent position
Language of work: English
Wage:CDN $81,000, eligible for discretionary annual bonus and incremental salary increases in accordance with company policy.
Benefits package offered:10 paid vacation days.
Location of work: Vaughan, Ontario
Contact Information: Please direct any questions or your application to this position to info @ eheurohealthy.com
Business Address: 9131 Keele Street, Vaughan, Ontario L4J 0G7
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Must have at least 2 years of programming experience usingPython with Pandas.
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years of experience working in a computer systems analyst /IT infrastructure capacity.
- IT infrastructure related certifications from Microsoft® and CompTIA® are considered an asset.
- Previous experience working with data management systems/ managed databases including Oracle; MySQL; MS Access; MS SQL Server, Amazon RDS (DBaaS), PostgreSQL database, POWER BI Development is an asset.