Matchbox Consulting Group is currently searching for a The Systems and Controls Specialist for a construction company in Vancouver area.
The Systems and Controls Specialist is responsible for design and development of operational processes and project controls to improve operational efficiency; execution of business systems initiatives for current systems and sub-systems and in alignment with company strategy and long-term goals.
- Oversees project controls for construction projects
- Establishes operating policies and processes to mitigate risks and ensure segregation of duties
- Develops strong project delivery systems, including project start-up and close-out procedures, cost management and reporting structures and schedule reporting system
- Oversees the day-to-day monitoring, controlling, and reporting of project delivery compliance
- Reports non-compliance issues to the Senior Management team
- Develops metrics to measure project performance and key indicators
- Other position related tasks as required
- 5+ years of construction industry experience working in a complex business environment.
- Advanced knowledge in one or more ERP systems, Field Solutions, Estimating software, Crystal Reports, SQL Server database and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience identifying, analyzing, and implementing business improvements.
- Experienced in change management related to systems implementations, process, or organizational changes.
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of IT & Technology, Engineering & Technical and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivaled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
Please visit our website at www.matchboxhr.com
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Game Rooms
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Development
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Employee Referral Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Work From Home
- Vacation/paid time off
- Performance bonus
- Gym Memberships
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Flexible Schedules