**MUST HAVE Handcuff training, excellent knowledge of Trespass to Property Act & at least 18 months experience**
Regal Security Inc. is currently seeking High Profile Commercial Security Guards at one of our retail shopping complex sites located in Downtown Toronto, ONarea.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Full-time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that will consist of afternoons, overnight and weekend shifts – including holidays and weekends.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Clear English communication skills in all areas - Tactical Communication is an asset
- Handcuff Training/Use of Force
- Detailed and thorough record-keeping (Memo book, incident reports, etc)
- Keen observation and attentiveness
- Professional physical deportment and excellent presentation
- Decision Making, Reliable, Common Sense and exceptional judgement
- Able to work as a team
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding and personalized customer service as a front line representative of Regal Security
- Operate and maintain an organized environment
- Enforce property rules and regulations in order to maintain the security and safety of our clients and their assets
- Oversee the logging in and out of site equipment
- Monitor CCTV and card access systems
- Respond to all emergency situations (medical, etc)
- Ensure that safety and emergency protocols are completed in response to Fire Alarms and other Site Emergencies
- Complete walking patrols and inspections of facilities and equipment
- Review, know and follow post orders as identified for site representing
- Maintain a safe working environment and follow the facilities health and safety procedures
- Duties as otherwise assigned
- Valid Ontario Security License
- Valid First Aid/CPR Certification
- Valid WHMIS Certification
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent and higher (preference will be given to those with a Criminal Justice, Police Foundation or Law Enforcement post-secondary education)
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs (ie. Microsoft Office, Gmail) and able to adapt and learn new programs
- Pay rate of $17.00 an hour
- Health Benefits are available for full-time employees upon completion of 3 months probation
Why choose Regal Security?
Regal Security Inc. is an established and growing security company that offers a vast array of professional and dependable security guard services across the Greater Toronto Area and Southwest Ontario.
Our Everyday Superhero™ guards are selected and trained to protect the client’s assets, property, employees, and tenants, using a custom-designed security solution for every client within the sectors we serve.
Every member of the Regal security team, and every service that is carried out, is directed by the Regal guiding principle: Strength & Honor™. With this in mind, Regal’s security guards are known as Everyday Superheroes™ – they are friendly, well-trained and, most importantly, proud, as they go above and beyond the call of duty to uphold Regal’s high standards.
“THE REGAL SECURITY MISSION IS “YOUR PEACE OF MIND”™”
Thank you for your application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those deemed eligible for an interview will be contacted. All candidates will be communicated to by phone or email for the purposes of the recruitment process.
Regal Security Inc. welcomes all candidates equally and encourages all qualified candidates, from women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons, to apply.