Location: 2260 Bovaird Dr. E. Unit 106, Brampton, ON L6R 1Z1
Position: Tandoori Cook (1)
Wages: $23.50 - $24.50 per hour for 32-40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Temporary
- Specialization in preparing tandoori (clay oven) dishes.
- Specialization in preparing all kinds of Indian breads including Garlic naan, Stuffed naan,
Keema naan, Peshawari naan and Lachha Prantha.
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of workers engaged in food preparation.
- Inspect supplies, equipment, or work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- Coordinate with cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
Education: Completion of Secondary School is an asset.
Work Experience: 2-3 years experience of commercial cooking required.