ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED TAX PROFESSIONAL LOOKING FOR A CHANGE? Our client is looking for a strong, hardworking individual to join their team.
About the Company
Our client is a growing, mid-sized public accounting firm located north of Toronto. They are looking a Tax Manager to take ownership of tax files and be a trusted advisor on tax planning work for clients.
Why Work Here
- Work/life balance
- Upward mobility within the company
- Interaction with clients and better development opportunities
- Great benefits
About the Opportunity
- Engagements of all sizes, from planning to closing off the file
- Organize teams for the preparation of tax returns
- Conduct and present tax research
- Advise on planning opportunities, tax minimization strategies, and compliance issues
- Master's degree in Tax or an accounting designation
- 5+ years of relevant tax experience
- Completion of the In-depth Tax Course
- Experience with owner-manager and/or private company clients
- Cross-border/international tax is an asset
$90,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22389.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.