Duration: 6 months
Location: London, ON
Our client is seeking a Technical Analyst with strong technical operating system troubleshooting experience, specifically with Windows 7 and Windows 10. They will be "actioning" tickets that are already open.
- Discover, document and translate technical solutions into efficient processes and/or knowledge documentation.
- Contribute to the successful execution of day to day support through collaboration with various IT groups.
- Participate in discussions on systemic issues to drive resolution or elimination from the environment.
- Provide on-demand and scheduled support for critical issues:
- Ensure that tickets are responded to and closed in a timely manner.
- If escalation is required, follow proper processes to ensure prompt attention to the issue.
- Support and contribute to project deployment activities by participating in project efforts, risk identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to management.
- Adhere to existing processes/standards including security controls, incident management and escalating issues as required.
- Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise in own area and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments and develop expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, and techniques that can contribute to effective incident management.
- Prioritize and manage own workload in order to deliver quality results and meet timelines
- Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest.
- Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units;
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills with Microsoft Operating systems (Win 7 and Win 10)
- Running PowerShell scripts: 5 years
- Demonstrated ability to follow-up on issues independently and ensure they are resolved promptly, escalating when necessary.
?Nice to Haves:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with FCCM: yes