Jr. Project Manager
Duration: 6 months
Location: Downtown Toronto
As a Project Manager, you bring strong leadership skills as well as the ability to manage multiple projects/teams at the same time. This role requires a self-starter with strong leadership qualities, and proven experience managing multiple technology projects. Experience using JIRA is a strong asset.
- Manage the delivery and remediation of audits and gather artifact evidence for outstanding and current ITS Audits.
- Plan, manage and deliver ITS audits through all specific phases, in alignment with existing Audit remediation process.
- Provide leadership and direction to Hosting Solution's engineers while partnering with Hosting Readiness team, Pipeline Management Team and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Engineering teams.
- Identify all Audit dependencies and risks, ensuring that they are effectively managed
- Track all deliverables against the budget and the approved project plan, working with Technology partners to develop the content of those deliverables
- Facilitate weekly calls with the Domain Group owners and resources who own actions and ensure status is reflected in JIRA and communicated to RMG
- Strong leadership skills with proven experience managing multiple technology projects
- Ability to manage multiple resources from cross-functional ITS teams, as well as interfacing with RMG, technology specialists, professional staff, vendors and consultants.
- Working knowledge of Hosting Strategy and & Architecture processes and ensuring that, discipline and controls are consistently applied to ITS Audits.
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills
- Exp working on projects based on Audit components within an Infrastructure team
Nice to Have:
- Usage with JIRA/Confluence and Clarity tools
- Previous banking industry exp