Corporate Communications Manage
Duration: 16 months
Our client is seeking a Corporate Communications Manager to lead communications focused on Corporate Citizenship and Marketing initiatives, to tell the company's story in a compelling way to internal and external audiences as well as drive business outcomes, and enhance their brand
- Provide corporate communication strategies and advice for key partners in Marketing, Citizenship and Customer Experience, including Corporate Citizenship, Brand, Environment and Social Media.
- Develop and deliver on strategic communication plans related to Marketing, Citizenship and Customer Experience supporting proactive efforts to enhance our brand
- Write and produce compelling communication materials, including speeches and presentations related to a variety of projects, initiatives and announcements.
- Provide executive support to SVPs, CMO, including remarks, blogs, media briefs, and Town Hall presentations.
- Lead media relations and employee communications efforts supporting the client's corporate citizenship platform, The Ready Commitment, focused on four key drivers: financial security, connected communities, vibrant planet and better health
- Develop and coach direct report; collaborate across communications teams
- Manage agency partners on proactive media initiatives
- 8-10+ yrs exp. as a Communications Specialist from a Corporate/Agency environment
- Passion for storytelling
- Digital fluency (Exp. with digital & visual content & social platforms)
- Exp. in exercising judgment in dealing with sensitive situations
- Exp. in developing communications that drive business results
- Exceptional writing skills & a strong ability to self-start & multitask in a dynamic environment
- Able to develop & execute multi-channel communication strategies effectively
- Post-secondary education in communications or related field
Nice to Have:
- Exp. communicating on Citizenship & Community
- People management exp.
- University degree
- Passionate about the opportunity to drive positive outcomes through external and internal communications;
- An experienced professional communicator well-equipped at collaborating to develop and deliver innovative communication plans, narratives and tactics that achieve measurable results;
- A storyteller who excels at developing creative content that resonates with internal and external audiences;
- Interested in a role with North American scope that involves working with a fantastic team providing strategic counsel and communication support to contribute to the company's purpose and brand
- Self-motivated, positive and naturally inquisitive