Alberta Blue Cross has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, team-oriented, results-driven Team Lead for Electronic Administration, reporting to the Team Manager. The ideal candidate is a natural collaborator with a great attitude, work ethic and ability to see things from a customer’s perspective and experience. The successful candidate must have proven leadership capacity, exemplary interpersonal skills, strong problem-solving skills, effective research and analytical approaches, technical savviness, and a strong commitment to exceptional client services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures continuous communication with employees by sharing any changes to service directives, policies, procedures, or contract provisions.
- Supports and facilitates the transition of new and existing groups to the electronic administration system.
- Supports and facilitates the data compare process with corporate clients to ensure consistent and accurate data is maintained.
- Introduces and enforces quality assurance control standards and maintains daily turnaround benchmarks. Prepares reports as required.
- Provides application expertise to both internal and external customers. Identifies enhancements to existing processes to meet the changing needs of our clients.
- Monitors existing procedures to ensure continued efficiency and to identify improvement opportunities. Plays an active role in process reviews, providing feedback and recommendations as required.
- Gathers requirements and information from external clients to ensure their electronic needs can be met.
- Creates a positive working environment within the team.
- Under the direction of the Team Manager and Operations Manager, works closely with project teams to identify and manage the impact of system changes, business processes and resources.
- Represents Electronic Administration and presents issues and solutions with external group customers as requested and required. Must be experienced in leading meetings.
- Ensures delivery of a consistently superior customer service experience and acts as a communication conduit.
- Provides support to corporate initiatives and projects.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- A post-secondary degree, diploma or prior experience in either administration, business or technology.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a corporate customer-centric environment.
- Proven experience working with various internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives; demonstrated outstanding interpersonal skills in the area of customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully support clients and key stakeholders over the phone.
- Demonstrated excellence in accuracy and multi-tasking under tight time frames and heavy workload.
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations.
- Excellent relational skills coupled with strong skills in verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making capabilities as well as strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and WebEX is an asset.
- Experience or knowledge of the insurance industry is an asset.
- Strong problem-solving ability and strength in self-management.
Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in an innovative, high-energy team-focused environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. If you have the qualifications we are looking for, apply online at www.ab.bluecross.ca.