Our mission is to change how problems are being solved in the test and measurement industry. Testforce delivers critical technologies that drive our customers forward. Our core values are the catalyst that have accelerated our progress and facilitated our growth. The main objective at Testforce will always be to make our customers successful in everything they do.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) for Wireless and Wireline Technologies will be responsible for generating revenue through sales of our products into the Canadian market. The TAM will be responsible for obtaining new and managing existing customer accounts. The applicant selected must be technically competent and have the proven ability to interface effectively and work closely with internal and external engineering and sales departments.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Identify top sales opportunities and support them accordingly to ensure the opportunity can be closed.
- Provide monthly forecasts and quarterly forecasts of opportunities and bookings.
- Work closely with Testforce marketing to develop product literature and position the product in the marketplace.
- Generate sales revenue by negotiating deals and selling products to customers.
- Demonstrate strong technical competence in our suppliers’ products and how they can benefit the customer.
- Build strong working relationships with customers and suppliers to enhance existing accounts and acquire new customer accounts.
- Commit to personal growth and development by participating in Testforce sales training sessions.
- Continually learn about key Testforce suppliers, product specifications and capabilities, applications, market segments and competition.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer profiles including details on the customer’s businesses, strategies, operating methods and needs.
- Craft customer-focused strategies that deliver positive impact for the customer and add value to Testforce.
- Plan appropriate customer meetings for supplier visits.
- Efficiently and effectively debrief suppliers on customer needs and/or debrief customers on supplier products.
- Identify new sales opportunities with existing or prospective customers.
- Field inbound calls and/or leads.
- Track and follow-up on sales opportunities with customers.
- Consult with customers after the sale to resolve problems and provide ongoing support.
- Communicate with Sales Manager on a weekly basis to discuss emerging and active sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate must have:
- College or university graduate with a degree in electronics, electrical engineering, telecommunications, computer engineering, electrical technologist or similar.
- Experience working with test and measurement equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience prospecting sales, generating sales leads and executing sales in the technology industry.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to deal with technical challenges independently.
Testforce offers an excellent remuneration package with benefits!
All Individuals looking for their next big career challenge are strongly encouraged to send their application to email@example.com