Greetings for the day,
We have an urgent job opening for Technical Architect in Toronto, ON. Please find the complete job description below and consultant information details below to the job description.
Duration: Long Term
Role – Technical Architect
Location – Toronto
Experience – 10-12 years
Duration: Full Time/Permanent Role
Spearhead all application development activities and align with Enterprise product strategy
- Understand business and systems requirements
- Design solutions for applications/data/processes/interfaces/controls/outputs/environment/infrastructure tools using UML - use cases, activity/sequence/flow/class/ER etc. diagrams
- Translate given requirements into HLD/LLD/IDD which adheres to architecture-design-development principles/guidelines, performance/security guidelines, industry best practices
- Lead the application development activities
- To serve as point of escalation for any issues arising whilst during development/testing/deployment/roll out phases
- Liaise with Testing/Implementation/application support/Infrastructure teams
- Address ad-hoc technical system issues arising in production environment
- Conduct POCs and suggest on adoption of new technologies
- Coding skills :-Java, C/C++, build and deployment, RESTful APIs, UML, etc.
- Experience in architecting, high level designing, design tools and diagrams, application and data modeling, reviewing detailed design
- Experience in latest architectures, design patterns in web, internet, intranet, farming, security, loading, cloud & preferably mobile technologies
- Good spoken / written communication with ability to express design thoughts clearly
- Exposure in Products design / architecture and hands-on and experience in start-up are preferred
- Must have experience in either of the following domain –Payments / Collections / Cash Management, Etc.
- Have worked in offshore / onshore model before
Thanks & Regards,