Client ID: 277937
Technical Business Analyst
On behalf of our client in the Consulting Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Technical Business Analyst.
Technical Business Analyst – Job Description
- Responsible for gathering and documenting functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Help to define the scope of assigned project work.
- Responsible for ensuring that requirements are aligned to the project scope.
- Help to define the system integration points and data used across systems
- Work with the business to determine use patterns and growth expectations to ensure there is documentation of the nonfunctional requirements of the project
- Engage with business partners and development teams to identify, clarify functional & nonfunctional requirements
- Coordinate discussions with business partners to review technical solutions to ensure they will deliver expected functionality
Technical Business Analyst – Mandatory Skills
- Bachelor's in Business, Systems or 5+ years equivalent work experience
- Strong Facilitation and organizational skills
- Experience documenting business requirements (functional and nonfunctional)
- Experience with Process Improvement
- Demonstrated Problem Solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Technical Business Analyst - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Technical Business Analyst - Assignment Location