On behalf of our client in Vancouver, Ignite Technical Resources is looking for a Technical Lead (Implementations) for a full-time permanent opportunity.
We are looking for a tech lead to provide technical leadership to a team of staff working on onboarding clients to the new online platform and provide a diverse range of support needs.
- Partake in onboarding projects and attend weekly client meetings
- Ensure all project tasks are identified, scheduled and resourced in accordance with established standards and agreements and ensures project managers are kept up-to-date as to the status of any tasks
- Analyze client requests recommending effective solutions and ensuring successful implementation
- Ensure all client reported issues are triaged, responded to, resolved and communicated to other teams effectively
- Maintain a high level of quality and attention to detail, ensures all changes are implemented into production and do not generate any foreseeable incidents.
- Develop and maintain a culture of continual improvement, identify and implement improvements to processes and tools.
- Able to communicate effectively with business representatives and external customers to document and create solutions, identify and communicate the benefits of different solutions and empower the business or customer to make educated decisions.
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively with other technical teams to provide technical solutions or resolve client reported issues
- Make presentations regarding new processes/tools/technologies for software management technologies
- Maintain current knowledge of organization’s family of products, application functionality and the high-level architecture of the organization’s hosting environment
- Provides team leadership to a group of staff (individual contributors) working on a range of projects/tasks of varying complexity and scope.
- Ensures a positive work environment and awareness by all staff of company goals and objectives and creates an environment oriented towards trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent) and 5 - 8 years relevant experience in a large-scale IT environment.
Core Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent customer service, client management and team leadership skills. Ability to work on multiple competing priorities with conflicting deadlines in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with clients, technical teams and other co-workers, work to schedules, and adapt easily to changing priorities and business needs.
- Ability to assign and monitor work, keep team members focused on schedules and objectives, build strong team relationships, take ownership of individual and team results, and foster a sense of urgency and dedication to delivering on commitments.
- Ability to think analytically and on the big picture and develop effective solutions to problems.
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent understanding of the development and operations tools and technologies
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in an Agile environment
Additional Skills / Knowledge:
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical approaches
- Experience in a multi-tenant software as a service environment an asset
- Experience in a web development agency or similar environment an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Web Browsers including strong skills to diagnose issues with HTML, Scripting and CSS
- Experience with supporting multiple mobile applications on iOS and Android an asset
- Advanced knowledge of supporting Web Based Applications an asset (Tier 2 support)
- Experience with Java Software Development for Web Applications an asset
- Experience with a Content Management system an asset, specific experience with Backbase Experience Manager is preferred
- Experience with ITIL an asset, ITIL certification preferred
- Experience with online financial concepts
- Experience with online security, online fraud and online privacy an asset
Due to the volume of resumes, only those candidates being considered will be contacted.
Ignite Technical Resources is a Vancouver-based Information Technology resourcing firm built around three principles: speed, efficiency and quality. We provide highly trained and qualified technical consultants to your organization as a flexible work force option. Our consultants will help you through workload fluctuations and can manage outsourced projects of any size.
We’re wired for people.