This position will support the Dycor Technologies Division of the Company
The Technical Application Developer is responsible for the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support) for various technical mobile (iOS and Android) and web based applications, that will be utilized by our industrial customers.
Primary Duties Include:
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
- Produce fully functional mobile or web based applications with clean code;
- Design interfaces to improve user experience;
- Complete web programming tasks that involve both front end and back end web development;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
- Creation of user support documentation and on-line help.
- Diploma or degree in Website Application Development, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering, or other related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with website development as well as experience in mobile device application development, specifically with iOS and Android operating systems.
- Ability to write effective user documentation; must be able to verbally communicate with end-users to extract user requirements.
- Experience programming sensors in an Industrial setting is an asset
The company offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.