Experience / Qualifications desired:
This role is responsible for discovering (via leading workshops and observation with users), and validating the current state of the selected group, as well as working with the business owner to build an optimized to be model that is specific on approach (technology, people, process) and outcomes. This Conduct RPA (Robotic Process Automation) High Level Assessments and design workshops. includes interviewing stakeholders, analyzing target populations, capturing “as-is” and “to-be” state and process improvements, and identifying any process gaps / deficiencies/ and suggested improvements Identify processes that are feasible for automation with recommendations for benefits and savings Recommendations to alter or reengineer process to automate or improve automation potential Information gathering activities such as surveying, analyzing and evaluating processes, products and services, by using a variety of internal and/or external data Determining required solutions and assisting in implementations Develops proposals for change or enhancement
Basic Technical Skills to guide the customer and senior managers Project Management and Coordination with the SMEs/customers/development team/Jr BA Analysts & various stakeholders
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working as business analyst for RPA implementation.
- Candidate should be ready to travel to Winnipeg / Edmonton / Montreal /Chicago (75 % of time) 3 of 4 weeks per month
- Lead Discovery sessions around Business Processes from Internal / External business partners
- Create and validate the current and future state business processes with business partners
- Analyze processes to identify optimization opportunities
- Having at least 4 RPA implementations where the contribution is exemplary and significant
- Understands and performs CBA and Gap analysis
- Able to comprehend the unstated business requirements
- Has command over English and be able to articulate the requirements and the RPA value proposition
- Have a consultative approach to dealing with the business requirements, assess and recommend for improvements, standardization, solutions and respective implementation plans
- Hands on experience preparing RPA Process documentation – As-Is and To-Be Process Maps, BRD etc.
- Experience conducting assessment of Business benefits covering Cost savings, Cost-benefit analysis, revenue opportunities with such RPA implementations, FTE and AHT savings
- Work experience in Blue Prism based robotic automation solution
- There is no mandatory requirement for specific business area knowledge, but if we can align knowledge with assignment, all the better.
- Finance & Accounting