For over 60 years, Manpower, a global leader in the placement industry, has been partnering with a diverse client base to create and deliver custom, innovative workforce solutions to help them and you win in the changing world of work.
Manpower is currently hiring for a permanent, full-time Technical Recruiter role based in Edmonton, AB. As a Technical Recruiter, you will be focusing predominately on the IT vertical, with some Engineering and other Technical positions. If you’re seeking a fast paced, challenging environment and excel in identifying top talent, as well as account management, then this is the position for you.
Key Responsibilities for the Technical Recruiter role:
- Complete Recruitment cycle from obtaining the order, creating adverts, screening resumes,
in-person/phone interviews and reference checks, for professional and technical roles
- Ongoing Account/Relationship Management
- Prospect new business opportunities to grow customer base
- Strong communication skills to effectively coach and counsel contract employees to
facilitate success in their role, as well as ensure job satisfaction
- Match companies and candidates
- Develop and maintain relationships with contingent workforce candidates, associates and
- Attend Hiring events, career fairs, and networking opportunities
For our Technical Recruiter, we require:
- Staffing industry experience is a must
- Minimum 2 years’ recruitment experience in technical industries
- One year sales experience
- Strong computer skills – MS Products
- Experience handling high volume of work in a fast paced environment
- Own vehicle with a valid driver’s license
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you meet the qualifications listed above, please send your resume (in confidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org citing “Technical Recruiter” in the subject line.
Manpower would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, due to the number of individuals applying to positions at Manpower, only successful applicants will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future opportunities.