VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Intelligent Solutions, Delivered.
Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Technical Recruiter, position No. 8687, Attention: email@example.com or call: (416) 366-2600.
Position No.: 8687
Position Title: Technical Recruiter
Position Type: Full time, Permanent
No. of Positions: 1
VTRAC Consulting Corporation (www.vtrac.com) is a CAMSC certified and privately owned organization founded in 1993 by senior technology and business professionals with offices in Toronto, New York, Houston and Monterrey. VTRAC offers Executive and Contingent Search, Advisory and Consulting Services and specializes in the following fields:
- Information Technology
- Corporate Services & Finance
VTRAC has been a prime partner with some of the Canadian and global successful organizations in technology, financial, manufacturing, legal and the public sectors. VTRAC is all about team work, internal growth, quality of delivery and relationships. At VTRAC, we are always open to the opportunity of working with great people. If you are a people and a client centric professional, have an exceptional leadership, sales, recruitment and organizational development skills, and looking to join a successful and well growing professional organization, then we would be very interested in speaking with you. VTRAC offers extensive training (http://www.vtrac.com/about/) and the opportunity to work in an energetic environment where your personal and professional growth, as well as a competitive compensation and the associated rewards, are accelerated only by your desire and commitment.
Working with a growing team of business development and recruitment professionals, you will be a solution provider and primarily responsible for applying your networking, search and consulting skills to
- Identify, engaging, exploring candidate’s real motivation and interest, and validating their skills and competencies, and present quality talents in a timely manner.
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment and staffing assignments for both contract and permanent placement opportunities, for clients in the Technology, Finance, and Engineering sectors.
- Create job descriptions and post jobs on various job sites and databases.
- Network, researching databases, contact, source, collect, screen applications, select, examine, evaluate and interview candidates, including candidates in
- Prepare qualified slate of prospective IT, Finance, or Engineering candidates.
- Work with our corporate recruitment partners/clients to ensure the offer negotiation and process is optimized and operating within the constraints of our client's standards, protocols and expectations.
- Coordinate and notify candidates on requirements for the prospective position, job offers, contracts, terms, and conditions of employment.
- Utilizing sourcing techniques such as Boolean-equation, job boards and professional networking site mining.
- Partner and collaborate with other recruiters through team work, imparting your knowledge, experience, skills and advise on staffing policies and procedures.
- Organize staff training and provide knowledge transfer to junior members.
- Coordinate presentation of candidates to prospective clients.
- Arrange coordination with clients, including position evaluation, presentation, negotiation, placement, performance follow up, problem resolution and potential termination of the placed candidates.
- Prepare reporting on activities and result.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in recruitment industry in the IT, Finance and Corporate Services or Engineering services
- Understanding full scope of staffing requirements for supporting business lines and clients
- Exceptional networking, relationship building and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Very strong team work and cooperation.
- Very strong time management and allocation.
- Working experience with CRM or Applicant Tracking System, and MS Word.
- Bachelor's Degree or College Diploma preferably, but a not must in Business, IT, Marketing, Finance, Psychology or Human Resources.
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us atwww.vtrac.com
VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.