Company information: Advance Industrial Supplies and Services
Advance Industrial is Canada’s leading supplier of high-quality, industrial-grade products and services, specifically developed to meet the needs of the plastics, injection moulding and assembly industries. We offer thousands of products—including hard to find models, sizes and styles—in stock and ready to ship. We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our technical sales team at our Brampton location. Below are the details of the position available:
Technical Sales Specialist (Pneumatics and Hydraulics)
173 Advance Blvd. Unit #33, Brampton, ON L6T 4Z7
$24.00 per hour
Two weeks per year
Hours of Work:
35-40 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Identify and solicit potential clients for the Pneumatics and Hydraulics product lines.
- Assess clients’ needs, recommend or assist in the selection of appropriate product, and negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Maintain and grow sales relationships with existing clients.
- Develop and present sales proposals, presentations, or other materials.
- Prepare bill of materials and cost estimations.
- Act as a first line of technical support after the sale to the client. Troubleshoot technical problems related to the equipment.
- Develop and maintain technical product or service knowledge to explain features to clients and answer questions about the product lines.
- Supervise the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists and offer training in the operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Aid in internal stock programs and administrative process planning
- A university or college level education in mechanical engineering is required
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in Pneumatics and Hydraulics equipment sales and support is required
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
How to apply:
By emailing to: email@example.com