(Job Reference 1909SAL)
Pipetel is the leader in advanced-technology inline inspection technology and services for challenging pipelines. We are the only company that can deploy EXPLORER™ — the most technologically-advanced ILI robot in the world. Highly-specialized, fully-articulated, and self-propelled, EXPLORER’s multipoint sensor arrays provide our analysts and clients with a wealth of diagnostic data, regardless of the difficulty or the circumstances of the inspection.
Working in our Client Relations division, TechnicalSales will be responsible for driving revenue growth by building our current client base and generating new customer accounts for the delivery of Pipetel’s services.
• Achieve sales and revenue targets through establishing and building strong business relationships with prospective customers, key influencers
• Work the sales plan to create awareness and promote Pipetel’s pipeline inline inspection service solutions. Prospect, research and proactively identify new business opportunities
• Serve as the technical expert and apply account planning wisdom tocomprehend the needs and pain points of customers and prospects; deliver powerful, relevant and accurate technical presentations that highlight the benefits of Pipetel’s services
• Prepare and present sales proposals, including pricing and service terms, to key decision makers
• Influence, negotiate and close the sale with the best interest of the company and the customer in mind
• Act as the client’s key contact and resource. Collaborate with the appropriate groups toprovide initial account set-upand createa “best-in-class”end-to-end customer experience. Apply proven processes that effectively answer client inquiries, resolve issues, and manage expectations to ensure customer needs are met
• Initiate and lead the sales cycle as the subject matter expert, continually following up on current business trends and anticipating future business needs. Maintain an intimate knowledge of industry activity and customer base to utilize information/data and capitalize on opportunities within current accounts and recommend sales strategies
• Represent organization positively and professionally within the community and industry to all customers, competitors, regulators and industry associates.
- Post secondary education in Engineering and Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of relevant technical (service) sales experience with proven sales growth record.
Attributes & Skills
- Ethical sales approach dedicated to integrity in all areas of work
- Experience in B2B sellingand managing the sales funnel, exhibitinga strong competency in sales processes and strategic account planning to successfully translate leads to sales
- Ability to identify new markets and sell internationally
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building acumen; effective communicator with a strong sense of empathy and ability to listen and comprehend
- Capable of anticipating needs and identifying opportunities to create additional value for customers while maximizing the organization’s sales revenue
- Understand and manage risks and challenges before they become a problem
- Ability to promote customer experience and journey internally to facilitate sales
- Aptitude to learn and understand (robotic pipeline inspection) engineering technology
- Proven written, verbal and presentation skills; superior time management and problem solving judgement
- Computer skills (Windows, MS Office, SalesForce.com, Zoho.com an asset).
- Knowledge of inline inspection an asset.
Pipetel proudly offers its full-time Employees:
- Competitive compensation and a bonus system based on company performance
- Engaging company culture that encourages teamwork and rewards both team and individual achievement
- Office location gym with shower facilities
- Broad healthcare benefits coverage (including dental & vision), flexible working hours and paid vacation days.
To apply, please send your resume in PDF format quoting job reference 1909SAL. If you are passionate about what you do, we look forward to hearing from you: HR@pipetelone.com.