AIRTEK CANADA INC
Address：3148-20800 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC
Job title: Technical Support Manager （NOC 0211）
Location of work:3148-20800 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC
Working hours: 40 hours per week,
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Vacation and Befefit: 15 days Paid vacation per calander year.
Group benefit plan including dental, prescription glassess, dugs.
Proffectional health service such as chiropractor, physio and etc.
Job Type: Permanent, full-time position
Language Required at Work: English
Airteck Canada Inc. is a subsidiary company of an Electric Appliances Manufacturer. Our factoryis currently one of the major air conditioning company worldwide, with a production capacity of over 60 million residential and light commercial air conditioners, and 5,5 million central air conditioners and of an annual turnover of over 22 billion dollars.Its nine production units are employing a total of 80.000 employees and are situated in China, Brazil and Pakistan. The company has, since 1996, ranked first in sales volume and production, both domestically in China and globally. According to the recent official statistics, we are one of the most important exporters of air conditioners in the world.
Weare currently looking for an accomplished Technical Support Managerwith a high degree of engineering skills and experience in training new engineers and solving the products problems, including residential air conditioners, light commercial air conditioners and commercial air conditioners.
Manage and provide technical support to the AIRTEK CANADA INC employees and provide daily technical support to engineers by overseeing and troubleshooting system problems
Maintains status of all HVAC equipment and systems and works with engineers of equipment selection and specifications, quotes and interface with the various manufacturers on technical issues
Manage, develop and support the various technical product training and post-sales support needs of our air conditioner customers as well as our various internal sales resources.
Assist departmental management with problematic or complex claim resolution.
Provide Support for field personnel, such as Sales Engineers, Territory Managers, and Inside Sales Personnel.
Lead, train existing employees and help answer technical questions.
Meet and contact engineers, contractors and customers, and providedetail technical information of our product line to customers
Identify, diagnosis, test and trouble shoot problem for any malfunctioning of our brand machines.
Achieve our products equivalent approval for our local customers, andinterpret our products technical information to customers between English and Chinese.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
Bachelor of Science in Engineering is requested, Bachelor of Thermal Energy and Power Engineering is preferred
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have 5 years of related full-time working experiences as Technical Support Manager is required
- Have working experience in related field and other air conditional company is preferred
- Additional 3years of directly related full-time professional experience in the operation and maintenance of multiple, decentralized heating and cooling systems supplied by a central plant, to include supervisory experience.
- Demonstrateexperience in the application of thermodynamic theory in assisting in troubleshooting equipment and systems problems.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art energy management systems and preventive maintenance practices.
- Good understanding of product features, installation, selection, commissioning and maintenance of residential and commercial air conditioners (including RAC, VRF, ducted AC, air-cooled scroll chiller, air-cooled screw chiller, water-cooled screw chiller, centrifugal chiller, commercial water heater, etc.)
- Extensive experience in technical training on worldwide customers.
Other Skills Required
- Experience leading and developing a support team in managed service environment
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues or escalations
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills required
- Experience improving and developing the knowledge & skills of other engineers in training
- Able to work on own initiative to develop the technical support team
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Please respond to this posting by sending your resume and cover letter to the following email address:KENC@GREEHVAC.CA