OVERVIEW OF JOB FUNCTIONS
Answer phone and email support inquiries from end-users and dealers with an emphasis on building, restoring, and maintaining customer satisfaction. Resolve setup and technical difficulties. In cases where a product requires service, issue Return Authorizations according to the return policies and procedures.
The products, support and service we offer are technical in nature. The successful candidate will be computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows-and Macintosh computers, has experience in PC troubleshooting, and experience with music production software.
Demonstrates clear and professional written and verbal communications and excels in customer service. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word is required. Prior experience with databases, sales order entry, and/or ERP systems desired.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide Technical Support via telephone. Maintain an average call-time of 6 min.
- Provide Technical Support to customers via email. Maintain a response time of 72 hours (not including weekends and holidays).
- Process warranty claims via phone and email for customers and dealers.
- Author Technical Support FAQ entries, knowledgebase entries.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of all existing and new products; with emphasis on setup, practical, use and troubleshooting.
- Computer savvy, with an up-to-date understanding of Windows-and Macintosh computers, with experience in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Prior experience with databases, sales order entry, and/or ERP systems desired.
- Experience in PC and Mac troubleshooting.
- Experience in music production software, MIDI, DAW recording and USB computer audio and MIDI interfaces.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excels at communicating instructions either verbally, or in writing. Prior web authoring, how-to, product demonstration or documentation experience a plus.