Our client a leader in the shipping and logistic industry is looking for Technical Writers to join their team.
Location: Mississauga (Dixie & Derry)
Assignment Dates: Monday March 25th 2019 - Friday May 31st 2019, with the possibility of extension
Shift: Monday to Friday- 8:30am - 5pm
Pay: $27.90/hr. +4 % vacation pay.
Duties: Taking existing SOPs in electronic, PowerPoint and MS Visio format and Job Aid, re-formatting or re-writing into a proper training document.
Mandatory Skills needed:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in technical writing or communications
- Years of experience preparing procedural documentation
- 3-5 years of business experience in shipping and logistic industry preferred Advanced business and technical writing skills in the areas of procedural documentation and reporting
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Independent learner with the aptitude for learning new material quickly
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Visio
- Competency with Adobe Acrobat, MS Excel, Snagit or other screen shot editing software Technical Writer
Thank you for applying. Only qualified candidates will be contacted and would need to pass a clear crim background check.
$27.00 - $27.90 /hour