Explorance is a rapidly growing software company recognized for its unique workplace culture. We strive to be the best we can for our people, our customers, and the community. Currently, we are looking for a Technical Writer to join our dynamic team who thrives in a demanding, fast-moving environment.
Our Technical Writer will be a part of the Community Expertise and Learning Center Team, developing engaging user guides documentation for internal and external customers as well as developing and maintaining the internal systems for CELC.
As a Technical Writer – Developer, you will:
- Work with product development to understand and develop online help guides for different features of the software product.
- Gain a complete understanding of product features as they are developed.
- Continuously improve, enhance, and design the features and style of online help.
- Leverage APIs to develop tools to automate and streamline content development.
Here’s what you will bring to the role:
- High quality written English skills, conversational English.
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap.
- Passionate about new technologies.
- Creative, self-motivated, curious to learn, with good interpersonal skills.
- Confluence/JIRA experience.
- University degree (Bachelors or Master’s) preferably in English, Library Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or a related (technical) field.
- Experience in WordPress, SharePoint, and/or content management software (such as MadCap Flare and Zendesk) is a plus.
- Able to translate technical jargon into something that the target audience can understand.
Nice to Have
- Ability to manage time and projects, juggle multiple projects, and shift gears at a moment’s notice.
- Graphic design.
- Zendesk template design experience.
- User Experience design or testing experience.