The world’s proven, trusted, single-source provider of automated packaging machinery for pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and personal care products, NJM offers both stand-alone solutions and integrated systems for packagers of solid dose and liquid pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, vitamins, and food supplements. As part of the ProMach Pharma business line, NJM helps our customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
- responsible to manage the product's technical documentation, whether related to standards or customer orders;
- Prepares and maintains the operating manuals for manufactured products in accordance with PMMI guides, including the following sections: safety and protection, installation and commissioning of equipment, equipment operation procedures, inspection and maintenance procedures, troubleshooting guide;
- Recommends improvements when irregularities are detected in the installation, start-up, operation, inspection and maintenance procedures, equipment troubleshooting;
- follows-up of the translation of documents, by subcontractors, required for the understanding of the equipment from English to French and occasionally to Spanish;
- Takes care of the documentation relating to equipment validation;
- Manages the outsourcing of validation projects;
- Provides technical support to the service department;
- Provides support to customers when they have questions on documentation or validation;
- Organizes the filing of documents related to sold equipment.
- College or technical diploma in engineering, electrical, automation or equivalent
- 3 yrs experience in technical writing, for industrial equipment
- Bilingual, French and English, spoken and written. Can work in a French environment
- excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- FrameMaker, an asset
As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (hourly rate), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a pension plan and a generous paid time off program.
Due to the high volume of incoming resumes, only candidates chosen for interview will be contacted. Pro Mach is committed to providing an accessible workspace. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process please notify the Company.
- 3 year(s): technical writing