Ivanhoé Cambridge develops and invests in high-quality real estate properties, projects and companies that are shaping the urban fabric in dynamic cities around the world. It does so responsibly, with a view to generate long-term performance. Ivanhoé Cambridge is committed to creating living spaces that foster the well-being of people and communities, while reducing its environmental footprint.
Vertically integrated in Canada, Ivanhoé Cambridge invests internationally alongside strategic partners and major real estate funds that are leaders in their markets. Through subsidiaries and partnerships, the Company holds interests in more than 1,000 buildings, primarily in the industrial and logistics, office, residential and retail sectors. Ivanhoé Cambridge held close to C$65 billion in real estate assets as at December 31, 2018 and is a real estate subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (cdpq.com), one of Canada's leading institutional fund managers. For more information: ivanhoecambridge.com.
Department : Corporate, Capital Markets, Secretary, Compliance
Position type : Salaried
As a member of the Corporate Secretary’s team, the incumbent is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Work with the Corporate Secretary’s team to organize board and committee meetings: handle meeting logistics, invitations, agendas, file preparation and tracking tables; help draft and revise minutes. Replace the Coordinator, Corporate Secretary’s Office, as needed;
- Manage the trademark portfolio;
- Coordinate follow-up for major legal disputes where there are reporting requirements to adhere to;
- Implement the technology tools for the Corporate Secretary’s Office, as needed, in order to achieve specified paperless targets;
- Coordinate occasional training sessions;
- Carry out various administrative tasks: prepare documents (policies, executive summaries, etc.), provide support for internal meetings, track invoices, administer expense accounts, make travel arrangements, regularly update the electronic file directory, etc.;
- Ensure quality control (spelling, layout, etc.) for all documents produced, in accordance with current standards and procedures;
- Carry out any other related tasks.
- College diploma (DCS) in legal techniques or office administration, or equivalent experience;
- Three or more years of experience;
- Experience in the legal field, an asset;
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English;
- Proficiency in various technologies, including advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel) and Office 365;
- Methodical, detail-oriented self-starter with excellent organization and prioritization skills;
- Outgoing team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and meet tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this challenge, please submit your resume.
You have everything to gain!
When you join the Ivanhoé Cambridge team, you are eligible for employment benefits and a pension plan that are among the best in the industry. Our many health and wellness programs encourage you to balance your work and personal lives and fulfil your desire for social involvement, while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. At Ivanhoé Cambridge, you will have many opportunities to develop your skills and thrive professionally, in Canada or elsewhere in the world. Our initiatives aimed at creating an exceptional working environment that inspires our employees to give the best of themselves elevated Ivanhoé Cambridge into the ranks of 100 Top Employers in Canada.