Reporting to the R&M Manager, the Technician is responsible to perform preventative or corrective maintenance to a wide variety of facilities and equipments.
- Perform and troubleshoot routine and complex preventive maintenance and repair on a variety of equipment, building, systems, utilities, facility components etc.
- Perform general maintenance work including rough and finish carpentry, painting and interior finishes repair and replacement, door and window repairs, hardware installation and repair, installing sealants and caulking, minor roofing repairs, light fixture lamp replacements, metal fabrications, hanging pictures, adjusting and repairing furniture, and installing and repairing cabinets.
- Install, operate and maintain all building equipment and components that support the facility including: HVAC systems, building control systems, purified water, cooling towers, chillers, steam boilers, emergency generators, clean steam, RO water, compressed air and lab gas distribution systems.
- Work effectively with contractors and assist Project Management Teams.
- Develop or assist in the development of any documents required to support the Maintenance function.
- Perform any other duties or projects as assigned by superior(s)
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
- Possess relevant and valid licenses (Electrical, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Gas) which comply to statutory safety standards
- Possess 1-2 years’ experience in delivering R&M of fast-paced retail environment, supermarket preferred
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Ability to treat people with respect using good inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to lift more than 40lbs and able to perform duties in various environments
- Ability to operate tools and equipments using proper techniques and postures that complies to work safety requirements
- Good command of English (knowledge of Chinese – Cantonese / Mandarin will be an asset)