Telecon provides turnkey solutions for building, maintaining and repairing telecommunication networks that are underground, aerial, indoors and wireless, as well as for energy networks.
- Installation (including pre-wiring, installing, configuring, programming, commissioning, testing and trouble-shooting) and maintenance of security systems including CCTV ( IP & Analog), Card Access systems, Public address systems, intrusion panel and intercom system
- Perform configuration and basic troubleshooting on LAN/WAN’S
- Respond to customer technical inquiries, and provide basic customer training for proper system usage
- Complete detailed and accurate paperwork
- Perform other tasks as required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in security system installation or service technician
- Completion of high school education with preference to post-secondary education in security, electronic or information technology
- Kantech , I3, TOA, AXIS certifications would be an asset
- Experience with key scan or card access certifications would be an asset
- Networking and IP knowledge
- Data and voice networks and telephony experience an asset
- Good physical ability
- Health and Safety oriented
- Good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Available to work Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm, but also on evening and week-ends when require
- Valid driver’s license: Must provide clean driver's abstract & clean police criminal records check
ABOUT TELECON GROUP :
Founded in 1967, Telecon leverages its national presence and network of over 4 700 professionals to design, build and connect telecommunications networks nationwide. Our end-to-end service offering includes engineering, locating, construction, installation and maintenance of underground, aerial, indoors and wireless telecommunications networks. Driven by a desire to remain the industry leader, our team is committed to offering turnkey solutions and targeted, dedicated, superior quality services, on time and on budget, to meet our customers’ needs and requirements. Our seasoned and innovative professionals working across Canada are passionate about their work, keen to delighting our customers and strongly committed to health and safety.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.