Client ID: 268333
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Technology Specialist for a 6 month contract in Calgary, AB.
Technology Specialist Job Details
- Project details: Server Backup Administration.
Technology Specialist Responsibilities
- Candidate will be responsible for hands on technical support of our large enterprise managed services customers.
- Day to day responsibilities will include the administration of the customer’s enterprise data protection, disaster recovery, archive and backup storage environments.
- Responsible for day to day operations of enterprise data protection, disaster recovery, archive and backup storage environments for our Managed Services client.
- Responsible for planning, analyzing, reporting, and testing when required.
- Responsible for the development of technical documentation.
- Build value-added relationships within existing managed services accounts to become a trusted technical advisor.
Technology Specialist Mandatory Skills
- Self-motivated to expand and develop personal and professional skills, and works well independently.
- Ability to identify business requirements for enhancing practice development
- Experience with Commvault application tools.
- Experience with Power shell scripting an asset.
- Experience in a cloud computing environment.
Technology Specialist Nice To Have Skills
- Experience/knowledge of Powershell scripting.
- Technical writing
- Can work well independently
- Strong multi-tasking
Technology Specialist Assignment Length
Technology Specialist Location
Technology Specialist Start Date