Augmented Networks Inc.
Telecommunication Cable Installer
Number of positions:
5 Edvac Drive, Unit#1, Brampton, ON, L6S5P3
Location of employment:
Field, in and around the GTA; Flexible to suite client site & needs, work location will depend upon the assignment. Any assignments outside of GTA will be mutually agreed upon.
$27.00-$29.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Travel expenses will be paid if the location of the work site is outside the Greater Toronto Area
Responsible to maintain detailed time sheet and inform to team lead each week.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32.0-40.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Install, splice, terminate, and test telecommunication cables including single line, coaxial and Fibre optic
- Inspect & test telecommunication transmission characteristics & locate faults.
- Operate computerized testing systems on lines and equipment, determine the nature, cause and location of failures.
- Analyze test results and adjust, change or repair switching system, network, associated equipment and software.
- Communicate with site lead to co-ordinate the preparation and completion of work assignments
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum one year of work experience in installation of telecommunication cables, with single mode & multi-mode fibre, fusion splicing required.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Valid drivers license required for commuting to the job sites
- Weight handling up to 30 lbs required
How to Apply:
By email to: email@example.com