Netterm Solutions Inc.
Number of positions:
Field, in and around the Greater Toronto Area; Flexible to suite client site & needs, work location will depend upon the assignment. Any assignments outside of GTA will be mutually agreed upon.
$29.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
Responsible to maintain detailed time sheet and inform to team lead each week.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
30.0-40.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Install, splice, terminate, and test telecommunication cables including single line, coaxial and Fibre optic
- Inspect & test telecommunication transmission characteristics & locate faults.
- Operate computerized testing systems on lines and equipment, determine the nature, cause and location of failures.
- Analyze test results and adjust, change or repair switching system, network, associated equipment and software.
- Communicate with site lead to co-ordinate the preparation and completion of work assignments
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum one year of work experience in installation of telecommunication cables, with single mode & multi-mode fibre, fusion splicing required.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Valid drivers license required for commuting to the job sites
- Weight handling up to 30 lbs required
How to Apply:
By email to: email@example.com