Telesales Acquisition Account Manager
Own the product!
As part of the Canadian sales team the Account Acquisition Representative will be the “voice of Monster”, actively calling and helping acquire new accounts and/or maintaining existing accounts in the SMB Account space (10-250 employees). The role will be selling Monster’s extensive line of recruitment specific solutions to help fill their current openings and build their business.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and generate new business for Monster through cold calling of leads, acting upon inbound calls and building account plans to penetrate lapsed, winback and low spend accounts
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline to achieve and exceed assigned quota
- Efficiently and effectively address the customer business need, offer appropriate value proposition solutions, negotiate price and close accounts over the phone and in person where needed
- Demonstrated ability to generate high volumes of transactions
- Assertive and Aggressive approach to his/her territory (must be able to handle objections and make the sale)
- Service Orientated approach to all business dealings
- Consistently demonstrate persistence and tenacity to overcome obstacles and to move the customer or prospect towards commitment using key selling points and features, benefits, and tools such as online demonstrations to close sales and exceed customer expectations
- Fearless Cold Caller uphold standards for the minimum number of meetings, demos, calls and talk time per day – 75 outbound calls per day
- Keep abreast of current knowledge of market activities to include: competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products; update management accordingly
- Be strategic minded toward organizational mission and goals
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline that is 2x assigned quota to achieve assigned monthly quota
- Continuously evolve personal development to improve personal efficiency and effectiveness
- Deliver value proposition, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call
- Conduct online product demonstrations as needed.
- 2-5 years of relevant sales or equivalent experience
- Understanding of how businesses work and run and accesses key decision makers
- Strong ability to handle objections and rejection
- Hunger and tenacity to find that new customer; can engage and open doors quickly
- Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to up sell and increase account spend over time.
- Strong customer service focus with a passion to exceed customer requirements.
- Ability to collaborate across sales channels.
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. High School degree required
- Strong time management / organizational skills; utilization of systems, leads, etc.
Monster is a global leader in connecting people and jobs. Every day, Monster makes meaningful human connections that advance lives and strengthen businesses by helping individuals find better jobs and employers find the best talent. For more than 20 years, Monster has worked to transform the recruiting industry. Today, the company leverages advanced technology using intelligent digital, social and mobile solutions, including the flagship website Monster.com®, Monster’s innovative app, and a vast array of products and services. Monster is a digital venture owned by Randstad North America, a subsidiary of Randstad Holding, a $26 billion (US) global provider of HR services.