TEMPORARY DENTAL ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITIES!
Are you looking for dental assistant temp opportunities in your area? Please click on the link and fill in your preferences. Upon completion you will be added to our Exclusive Enspire database where you will be contacted through e-mail when temp opportunities are available in your region.
The ideal temp dental assistant will be motivated to learn, have a positive, friendly and supportive attitude with the ability to multitask and work well with others. Our temp dental assistants should have organizational skills, time management skills, high level of professionalism, be a team player, and self-motivated.
Dental Assistant Responsibilities
- Should be comfortable with digital x-rays both intraoral and panorex.
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
- Confident with 4 handed dentistry and assisting with all clinical procedures
- Proficient in taking digital x-rays both intra and extra orally
- Able to perform all aspects of lab work including pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Should be comfortable using dental software for charting of patients.
Dental Assistant Qualifications
- Must be a certified/licensed dental assistant
- Must have successfully completed the dental assistant program
- Must be eligible to work in Canada