TEMPORARY HYGIENIST OPPORTUNITIES!
Are you looking for dental hygienist temp opportunities in your area? Please click on the link and fill in your preferences. Upon completion you will be added to our exclusive Enspire database where you will be contacted through e-mail when temp opportunities are available in your region.
The ideal temp hygienist will be motivated to learn, have a positive, friendly and supportive attitude with the ability to multitask and work well with others. Our temp hygienists should have organizational skills, time management skills, high level of professionalism, be a team player, and self-motivated.
- Evaluates overall oral health
- Educates patient on oral hygiene, health, and disease as well as procedures and services
- Performs clinical hygiene functions including prophylaxis, periodontal scaling, root planning, debridement, application of fluoride treatments and application of protective sealants.
- Must have obtained dipoma of higher education (dipHE) in dental hygenie or dental hygenie and dental therapy
- Must have a dental hygene provincial license
- Must be eligible to work in Canada