Temporary Legal Administrative Assistant - #3433-Ktemp
Looking to utilize your education and work experience? We are looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to assist one of our client’s assisting with the creation of files, training and guidance for the department, taken ownership of the processes and procedures and identifying areas for improvement.
The ideal candidate has Corporate legal experience, preferably in Real Estate. You are personable and engaging individual who enjoys assisting and training. You are truly patient and a wealth of knowledge in your field.
Must be available to interview immediately and begin immediately; this is a temporary role.
Role and responsibilities:
- Drafting correspondence on behalf of lawyers
- Preparing accounts and entering dockets into the system
- Proofreading and editing documents and correspondence
- Preparing legal documents from written, oral and taped instructions and precedents in both corporate and securities law
- Liaising with clients on updating lawyers with all information and instructions provided by the client
- Opening files, coordinating meetings, scheduling hearing dates with government bodies and/or representatives, arranging travel
- Ensuring the Lawyers are apprised of office matters and managing the bring forward system
- Providing any additional support to lawyers and staff as required and requested
Skills and Requirements:
- Post secondary diploma or certificate in legal administration
- A minimum of 3 years previous legal administrative assistant experience in corporate and real estate
- Excellent Microsoft Office 2016 with advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail is required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external clients
- Able to work under pressure
- Have the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations
- Able to juggle multiple priorities, meet deadlines and exhibit sound judgment all with minimal supervision
Where is it located?
Downtown Vancouver, BC
Is this you?
Please apply online @ https://expertrecruiters.secure.force.com/ExpertRecruiterswith your resume and cover letter for the attention of Katherine Wu, Recruitment Consultant or Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference #3433-Ktemp. If you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.