YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- University degree preferrably in Business or related years of experience
- Client focused, with a strong capacity to build credibility and trust
- Ability to effectively negotiate with a winning attitude
- Tenacity and an aptitude for Sales
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Proven experience managing retail spend budget
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid Driver’s license within Canada, along with a vehicle
- Driver abstract may be requested
- Understand importance of the Kellogg Brand and leveraging this to our Customers and Consumers
- Experience managing retail spend budget
- Experience in Retail Packaged Goods and/or direct selling within grocery industry
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about us, click on one of the link below:
- Kellogg K-Values
THE FINER PRINT
At Kellogg Canada we take great pride in our comprehensive total rewards program. This program is an important way of recognizing the value and contribution of our employees.
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants.
GROW With Us.