Procter& Gamble is seeking a highly-motivated individual for a Territory ManagerPosition with our P&G Professional Organization.
P&GProfessional is a leading manufacturer and marketer of away from home productsand solutions.
P&GProfessional Territory Managers sell, install, and maintaincleaning products to building service contractors, hotels, health carefacilities, restaurants, schools and work closely with our distributorpartners. They work alongside our distributor partners to sell to a variety ofend-users in the “away from home” industry and later proceed with the installand servicing of P&G Professional chemical dispensing equipment.
Thesales process begins with understanding our commercial customers’ (distributoror end-user) business, then utilizing available information (P&G andcustomers’) to explain the business building opportunities, and, finallypersuading our customer to accept the recommendation for one or more specificcourses of action.
Therole’s key objectives are focused on territory development by jointly sellingalongside our distributor representatives and independently installing andservicing the dispensing equipment, while retaining current business. Thesuccessful candidate will work collaboratively with a multi-functional teamwhich includes experts in Finance, Logistics, Marketing, Service, andInformation Systems to provide the resources needed to develop a new andsuccessful way of doing business.
- Lead the sale of P&G Professional products by selling solutions to end users to improve their operations.
- Work with distributor partners to sell new end users in your territory and manage existing customers relationship.
- Install On-Premise Laundry, Daily Cleaning and Mechanical Warewash chemical dispensing equipment, including flush manifolds and housekeeping dispensers.
- Independently program laundry machines equipped according to the end users requirements
- Understand the chemistry involved in the washing process and the interaction of the different chemical and physical parameters that influence the end-result
- Provide ongoing service for installed equipment to include preventive maintenance and reactive service calls
- Train end-user customer employees on PGP products, programs, procedures and equipment functionality
- Must be flexible to meet emergency needs based on customer requests, surge work, and new customer rollouts. Work should be planned to maximize time and routing to minimize repeat trips in the same areas.
Weare seeking applicants who:
- Are problem solvers as well as excellent communicators.
- Have demonstrated sales leadership results
- Proficient working knowledge of a computer, Microsoft Office is required.
- The ability to speak/write English proficiently is required.
- A valid driver's license and clean drivers abstract is required
- Previous experience in Janitorial, Sanitation, or Food Service sales and/or service areas is a plus, but not required.
- Basic understanding of a wiring diagram, schematics, and power tools is preferred, but not required.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred but is not required.
Inorder to effectively perform the job duties described above, all applicantsshould reside in and have a detailed knowledge of the territory, as relocationis not a paid expense.
Please note this will be a full-time contract position. At the end of the 12-month contract, based on performance, fit, and Company need, P&G may consider making the contract position permanent.
Sponsorship forwork authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’sresponsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to whichthey apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity atour company.
If you require a disability related accommodation in orderto participate in the recruitment process, please click here to submit your request.