Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager - Road Technologiesto be based out ofWinnipeg, Regina or Saskatoon with an assigned area of responsibilitycovering Saskatchewan, Manitoba.
This position specializes in the sale of Wirtgen Group Roadbuilding Equipment and other associated manufacturer's lines.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sell new and used whole goods product within the designated sales territory
- Complete all sales documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Keep current on product knowledge and equipment
- Keep current on customers’ business activities and needs
- Develop marketing and promotion strategies for territory
- Prepare customer status reports, including but not limited to sales call activity, closing, follow –up, and prospect reports as required
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Ability to build relationships and prospect new accounts
- Sales industry experience and/or a comprehensive knowledge of heavy equipment considered an asset
- Must be able to obtain or have a valid passport, and be able to travel internationally
- A recent driver’s abstract will be required