For more than 30 years, Antech Diagnostics has been the hallmark of the veterinary industry. At the heart of Antech is our love for pets. Today Antech is driving the future of pet health as part of Mars Veterinary Health, a family-owned company focused on veterinary care.
Antech is comprised of a diverse team of individuals who are committed to each other’s growth and development. Our culture is centered on our guiding philosophy, The Five Principles: Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom.
We understand that the world we want tomorrow starts with how we do business today, and that’s why we’re inspired to make A Better World for Pets.
Are you a Veterinary Technician or Practice Manager looking for a new challenge within the animal health field? Do you have sales experience? Do you have prior experience within the Animal Health industry? Do you have a passion for helping animals and enjoy working in a fast paced environment; Antech Diagnostics has the perfect job for you!
Antech Diagnostics currently has an opening for a Territory Manager in Vancouver Canada. The territory will cover the British Columbia providence.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience within the Animal Health Industry and is dedicated to managing and growing their territory by promoting, selling, and supporting Antech Diagnostic services to local Veterinarians. Our Territory Managers not only know their business and the products we offer but are also deeply committed to the needs of their customers. We are all about developing solid relationships with our veterinary clients.
- Conducting sales calls to promote, sell, and service existing and potential animal hospitals, veterinarians and staff.
- Provide product and lab diagnostic support and service, including consultation at staff in-services and veterinarian seminars.
- Identifies customer needs for additional products and services as well as provides customers the best solution to their current practice needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with referral sources to establish a solid base of new business opportunities.
- Assist in establishing the company as the leader in animal lab diagnostics services and veterinary practice solutions.
- Identify, target and acquire new business opportunities.
Candidates should have previous sales experience in a service industry, preferably in Animal Healthcare,Diagnostic Equipment Sales, Human Healthcare, and Human Laboratory. The Ideal candidates will have a demonstrable record of previous sales performance success with a track record of generating leads and closing deals. Business to Business Sales experience is a plus. Solid time management skills and the ability to organize prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences. Professional and effective interpersonal skills. Enthusiasm and the ability to meet established goals.
- Candidates should have 3+ years of outside sales.
- Candidates must be able to travel approximately 85% of the time within their assigned territory and may require overnight travel. Must be able to drive over two hours consecutively.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable.
Antech Diagnostics provides sophisticated testing and consulting services used by veterinarians in the detection, diagnosis, evaluation, monitoring, treatment, and prevention of diseases and other conditions affecting animals.
We are a rapidly growing, stable company with excellent advancement opportunity. Medical, dental and vision benefits, plus employee pet health benefits are a available, too!
If you are passionate about animal healthcare, are motivated by making a difference we want to hear from you!