Are you an ambitious recent grad that seeks solutions and has an entrepreneurial spirit? Does the idea of sitting behind a desk all day bore you? Have you been looking for a young professional culture in a company that has a longstanding reputation for learning and growth opportunities? Red X Technologies is an Authorized Xerox Agent situated in the Scarborough and Pickering area, and is now hiring individuals like you. For over 20 years, Red X Technologies has provided their customers with value-added technology, consultancy, and management services that anticipate and meet evolving business needs within the Durham region. With our technology, you can build your future.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma – new grads welcome!
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with the internal drive to succeed
- Have 1-2 years of previous experience in retail/hospitality, or as a sales representative or customer service representative.
- Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle
- Eligible to work in Canada
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Consulting with small and medium sized companies in your community marketing the full line of Xerox products and services
- Building customer connections and relationships
- Collaborating with public and private sectors in your local community
- Independently identify and close business opportunities within your defined territory
- Presenting innovative solutions to enhance business efficiency through software application, workflow automation and document services
What do we offer:
- Competitive base pay + uncapped commissions + benefits
- Enrollment in Canada’s top sales training course alongside Xerox’s most successful sales executives with endless mentorship
- Professional development in a company that has a longstanding reputation for learning and career advancement opportunities
- Flexibility, freedom and autonomy of a start-up company, with the advantage of being supported by a world-class leader
- A culture that offers a dynamic, mentoring and team-building environment
About the Role and Company:
We offer you the opportunity to pursue your goals in an independent business environment as well as the stability, reputation and support of a world leader. Our Territory Sales Consultants are highly trained with B2B outside sales, they understand their communities, are expert in Xerox products and services, and can respond to business needs in meaningful and knowledgeable ways. You will have access to a best-in-class solutions portfolio and world-class training and support. If selected for this role, you will have the opportunity to attend Xerox Sales Academy with endless support and mentorship in a team thriving environment. Our technology, your future.
To apply or for more information about working for a Xerox Authorized Agent at: xeroxagentsales.ca